Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project Update!


So our project is looking pretty good so far. And guess what? Annie joined our group! Our project is coming along really well, and we designed a logo for our page too! We have almost all of the information we need, and we are meeting with our "client" Madame Jones a lot too. I think in the end our project will be really great! Hopefully soon I will be able to post a link to our new French webpage!
Here is the logo for our new page!

2 comments:

  1. Ellie you did such a wonderful job designing this logo! Thank goodness we have such an extroidinary logo designer in our group!Without you we would be like a flock of sheep lost in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! sheep don't live in the desert Nancy!

    And thank goodness for you Ellie! I would never know how to make a logo that good!!

    ReplyDelete