Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pass it On

Yesterday was the Pass it On ceremony at ESD. I remember last year when my sister passed it on to me. I really liked how she got to pass it on to me because I think it would be kind of awkward with someone you didnt really know. Also we got to stand next to Nancy and her brother! that was soooo much fun! But this year at the service I was in choir so I got to sing while they were lighting the candles. I couldnt really see anything because I was focused on singing so i didnt get to see the actual lighting of the candles. But oh well we still got to sing a lot of really pretty songs, and I really enjoyed the service!

3 comments:

  1. i wish i was here last year it would have funner to be in it-not watch it lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! yeah its def more fun to be in it! your in it to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie I hope you are feeling better! Annie and I are most destressed that our web buddy is ill

    ReplyDelete