Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Weekend

So this past weekend I was really busy! On Friday I had to go to a cistercian party, and that was actually pretty fun because I got to see my Ursuline and Hockaday friends. It was themed cowboys and indians and I had a lot of fun! Then on Saturday I had my piano recital, where I played and sang the song Laughing With by Regina Spektor. I think I did well, but I was really happy that some of my friends could make it, to watch me play (sadly Annie and Nancy couldnt make it *sob*) And then on Sunday I had a wedding shower, for my cousins wedding! They are getting married on May 15 which just happens to be my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I love weddings its so fun to pick out a dress to wear to such events! and weddings always have wonderful cake!

    ReplyDelete