Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break!!


Spring Break is almost here! At ESD we only have today and tomorrow left of school and then we are out for a week! I am going to Florida with my friend Sarah. Even though we dont leave until sunday I am still really excited to go! We will be there for an entire week and we get back on the next sunday. It will be really awesome to be able to go out on the beach everyday! The ocean there is sooo pretty, I really want to go swimming! A lot of my friends are also going to Florida too. I really cant wait until tomorrow when we get out of school! I wish I was in Florida now!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to Florida this year!! We could so hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG im going to FLorida too! I just love Florida! It sounds like you and Sarah will have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete