This week everyone in the website design class was instructed to create a web page on Colors. We had to use what we new about images and html's to make the page. So far I have learned a lot about what makes an effective webpage and what types of colors to use. And in the process, making this webpage has also taught me a lot more about images! I now know how to correctly link a picture to a webpage and much more. We also spent time talking about color blindness and how it affects a web page. I had to choose colors that would also look appealing to a color blind person. I am really learning a lot in this class! Look and see if you can see the 74 in this photo, its a test to check if you're color blind or not!

OMG I'm not colorblind!!! YAY im not colorblind :)
ReplyDeletegood news! hope im not!
ReplyDelete