Monday, March 29, 2010

Northpark

I love to go shopping at northpark mall because they have a lot of stores that I really like. For example they have stores like Madewell, Anthropologie, Martin and Osa, and Urban Outfitters. However, whenever I go there I always seem to run into someone I know. Its a great place to go with your friends and just hang out but if you are going with your family it can be a bit embarrissing if you run into someone you know. My friends and I occasionally go to Northpark if we want to see a movie or buy something but I dont think it is a great place just to "hang out." I personally dont find walking around the mall aimlessly entertaining but I'm not saying that I dont enjoy northpark. I really do like Northpark because it is a great place to shop and occasionally I go and just walk around. But if you're looking for a place to hang out going somewhere like mini golf, bowling, or even just having friends over to your house might be more fun.

3 comments:

  1. agreed!! had fun saturday! check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I had such a good time I hope u enjoy your 10 pound bag of candy lol and I totes will check your blog!

    ReplyDelete