Monday, May 10, 2010

Zoo Excursion!

This weekend was soooooo much fun! So on friday I had my cousins wedding shower, which was not too much fun because I didnt really know too many people. BUT I did get to see some of my cousins there and I really enjoyed seeing them! Then on Saturday I got to go to the Zoo!! I went with my friends Vinita, Sarah, and Scott. It was so much fun because we got to see all of the exibits and we just kind of wandered around looking at animals! I didnt see too many african cats though (sorry Annie :( ) But I did get to see some Tigers! So the trip wasnt a complete waste. Nancy just told that she got to explore the tiger cage when she was the prime of her youth. So jealous! But I think my favorite exibit definitely had to be the giraffes! I was soooo sad when we had to leave because I had such a great time, but we stopped by the gift shop and picked up some zoo paraphernalia. Then later that night I got to go to a play! I went with Scott (my bfrand) and his familia. We went to see the play Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Dallas Theatre Center. Scott's brother was in it and it was such a good play! I had a great time! I had such a fun weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. NO AFRICAN CATS??!!! WHAT KIND OF ZOO WAS THIS?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a great one Annie. not a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try the fort worth zoo next time. my treat :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Fort Worth Zoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! we should go there as a band field trip! African Catz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes!! we'll get the whole band together :] for a reunion!! on the way there we write songs with our gutairs and everything!!
    lol flellen gave me a stage name: catwalk isnt that hilar?

    ReplyDelete
  7. L.O.L! That is totes hilar! u should def use it, or I will! lol

    ReplyDelete