
So school is almost out! I think we only have 2 or 3 weeks left, and Im so excited for the summer! It is going to be so much fun! But what Im really excited about is that for the first week of June I get to go to Hawaii! My family and I used to go there every spring break but we havent really since my parents split and my sister left for college. But my dad decided to take my sisters and I to Maui to relive old times. I am so excited to go back! I hope that I get to go snorkeling and scuba diving and maybe go surfing again! Hawaii is probably my favorite place to vacation just because it is so pretty. I cant wait!
jealous ellie!! sounds like a blast! send me a postcard :]
ReplyDeleteoh definitely! maybe with a shark on front!
ReplyDeleteyou bet your blog!! <3 cats, X sharks
ReplyDelete