Thats my sister and my cat in the snow! lol
Thursday, February 18, 2010
SNOW!!
Last week it snowed here in Texas! It was so much fun going outside to play in the snow. However, the first day it snowed I was on a school hiking trip for the mountaineering group, at Wolf Run. It was really awesome there! The entire group had a huge snowball fight, and we went sledding, and built several snowmen. It was a really fun day! Unfortunately, we had to cut our trip short because we didnt want the roads to get to bad for us to drive back on. So I got to go home and play in the snow some more! It snowed all day, and we got a record amount of snow! And the next day there was still a lot of snow on the ground so I got to go play in it some more with some of my friends! It was an awesome day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds liek you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete*like lol
ReplyDeleteomg lol! thanks ellie~!
ReplyDelete