
In website Design class we were all assigned to create a logo for our Webpage. Here is the link to my Webpage: www.esdeagles.com/collinse. We were given time in class to research some logo designs that we liked the best. That would give us an idea of how we would like to design our own logo. So far I dont have any design ideas so if you have any for me comment! I would really love to hear all of your ideas!! Here are some of my personal favorite logos that i found.
HERE IS MY NEW LOGO!!!!

i have an idea for you! what about something with your initials? let me know what you decide!
ReplyDeleteI really love your logo!I love the simple idea and yet its so cute because each letter is a different font.
ReplyDeleteYour logo would look SOCUTE in any color!
so glad you took my advice!! it turned out adorabley cute!
ReplyDelete