Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Blog

I just created this blog for my website design class. We have to create two different blogs and choose which one we like more. I attend the Episcopal School of Dallas, and I am currently in the 9th grade. I have been a student here since kindergarden, and I really enjoy it. We just got back from Christmas break and now we are starting the second semester. So far I have managed to keep up with my studies and get good grades. The only class that is different from last semeseter is my website design class, and I had to take it in place of my study hall. It's hard not having a study hall once a day, but so far I have managed it fine. The only difficult part is that sometimes I get a lot of homework like in algebra class and I wont have enough time to do it all. Anyways today is Friday and I am going to the ESD basketball game tonight. I am supposed to participate in the "Winter Sports Preview" which is where I go and talk to kids who are possibly thinking about coming to ESD. All I really have to do is take them to the basketball, or soccer, game and have a conversation with them about our school. The rest of the weekend pretty relaxed for me, I dont really have any plans except to sleep and do homework. Which is nice considering I am usually really busy during the weekend. So this weekend will give me a chance to just relax and do whatever I want. But anyways I am sitting next to my friend Annie, and she is also currently writing her blog. You should check out her blog at walkerannie@blogspot.com. Its really amazing. Ok thats all for now, bye!

1 comment: